Tuesday, May 02, 2006

trying to find help..

im trying to find help..anyone with good contacts for a 24 hour live in help..i may not need it forever..but i think that might work best until i can figure out just how much i'll need someone here with jon..
i was thinking i would only need someone for an hour in the morning 730-830am..and then at night from 630-930pm..thats my hope anyway! but i dont want to not have the help when i get home..so im thinking the 24 hour thing might be best..then i can cut back as needed..
any ideas or suggestions??

2 comments:

becca said...

I am not sure what service it was through (I will have to ask my mother in law), but my husbands grandpa had a live-in aid before he died. If I remember correctly it was actually cheaper to have the live-in aid that an 8 hour aid because you are houseing them (room and board sort of thing). I will get more informations from my mother in law!

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Talked to Joanne Rushton. She says she will ask around since she has several good friends that might have some good suggestions on the best place to go. She also told me that Rhonda Riley had a women that came in for the day when her mom was living with them before she passed away that she got through a health care agency. I will update you on what Joanne says but you might want to check in with Rhonda too. :)