Saturday, May 27, 2006

Calling for Special Fast...

Due to Jons condition, im humbly asking for those that are able, to fast for Jon. Im very worried about his situation with Autonomic Dysrefelxia. It is so very serious. We are trying to eliminate the root of the problem. We feel that cathing and taking him off the effexor are steps we can take.
PLEASE if you can fast and pray for him. That we will find the root of the problem causing the dysreflexia. That we will stay awake and alert and be on top of his condition. That jon will MENTALLY and EMOTIONALLY stay strong...he is really suffering now in those two areas.
Thank you so much..im so grateful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family is praying for your family. Yes, we will be fasting for him.
Stay strong,
Your MC friend,
Donna

Anonymous said...

sure, I will fast him. Stay strong and be believing!- you guys are going to make it..my heart goes out to you both-
lauralee

Anonymous said...

We love you and Jon and your whole family. I think a fast is just what is needed. . You have our support. I hope he will be strengthened mentally, physically and emotionally. I am sure it has to be taking it's toll in all those areas. I know the Lord is sending angels to help you and your family. He always does. Especially when we need Him the most.