Sunday, May 07, 2006

Saturday GREATEST DAY YET!!!

The right medications seem to be working!!! Jon said it was BY FAR his BEST day yet since about 3-4 weeks ago!!! He is SOOOO happy!!! He did great in his therapies and enjoyed the visit with my family...
my parents came after they say jon - brought him a del taco green burrito which he ate all of it and loved it! they picked me up and took me to the new Mimi's Cafe in Canyon Crest Area..it was YUMMY!! id been having a REALLY rough day..my called and i always cry when she calls for some reason i feel like-- maybe because i feel safe and because its my mom...and thats what your suppose to be able to do - so she said they were going to come get me and take me to dinner..im so thankful! i was such a better mommy when i got back home..
Leisa and Pete Esquivel came over to my house..i put them to work..Pete hung the 8x10's i took of my girls back on a wall..jon will see them the FIRST thing when he rolls on in..then we put the dining room and formal family room back together..although its still over cement..atleast NOW the Esquivels made my "house into a home"..im SOOOO grateful for that!! ive been wanting my home back for so long now..its just been in utter chaos..my WHOLE life has been..its nice to come back to a "home" that has order and peace here ..thank you guys- you'll never know what that did for me..
we got to bed close to midnite..i let both the older girls sleep with me- of course they LOVEDDDD it!! i had difficulty sleeping from 3am-5am..but oh well..ill try to get in early tonite..

No comments: