Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Help has been found..

I think the help i need has been found..thanks to Kimberly (Thompson) dont know her married name from the woodcrest ward for the morning time..and then Sis. Kennedy hooked me up with a Terry Griffith for either 24 hour care of night time care..i feel like i will go with Terry for the 24 hour live-in care to really see what my needs are going to be with jon and my 4 girls..
Terry is going to meet Jon and myself around 2pm on Friday to see if we are a good match..if so then we'll go ahead and train her at the hospital. I would also if possible like Kim to join us..
THANK YOU kim for being able to do this and THANK YOU sis. Kennedy for connecting me with someone..hopefully this all works out..

I also have help for today taken care of..Sis. Snow is here now..then Susan McKell will pick up my girls and take them to her house- which rachel will LOVE because she lives on a half acre and its full of lizards- rachel's going to be in HEAVEN im sure!!

Thank you for ALLLL of your help - especially my friends that do SO MUCH coordinating things around!!!! i SO appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi christina! My name is Lorrie Moudy--my husband recently became a quad in July 2005. we met Jon's cousin or maybe she's yours, a nurse at St. Mary's Hospital in Apple Valley, yesterday and she gave us your web address. Darin has been home since Jan 12. If you need any information from someone who is just getting through it newly also, please please call or write. Darin broke C4 and is incomplete. We were celebrating our 18th anniversary in Maui with our daughter when Darin broke his neck on July 23. We would love to connect with you two. Our phone number is (760) 951-0028 and my e-mail is LRMMA@AOL.COM