Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a little tired..

jon is up in his wheelchair..he passed out a couple of times REALLY shortly though..so thats good..hes been working with dad on the computer cranking out this article..he says is okay but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired...poor guy!

we just wanted to give a shout out to Kristi Anderton - welcome to the 21st century! SO GLAD you have your computer and DSL!!! your life will change forever!!! i cant believe we've had DSL back since 1998!!! were so nerdy-i know!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I thought I'd say hello and thank you for the words of inspiration you left for my friends Jarrod and Amy Hawkins. My name is Stephanie and I work with Annette in Nashville, TN. I was skimming Jarrod's posts tonight and remembered your name. Annette shared your husband's story and your web blog with me very soon after Amy's accident. It was helpful for me to read through your notes to understand some of what Amy was going to face. I'll be saying a prayer that your husband is soon relieved of his pain. You are an inspiration that you stick by your husband's side and work so diligently to make his life better. We'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Is there anything they can do to help him not pass out? Do they know what is causing it? That has to be so scary for you.

Christina said...

passing out is very common for an spinal cord injury..you just have to look for the signs..there no majic pill to relieve passing out..