Thursday, July 06, 2006

went well

well the doctor appt went well..we think we've beat the UTI..they are going to do a culture test just to make sure..he's having us STILL use the flushing system, but now instead of every time we cath, which is 6-8 times a day we'll only have to do it 3 times a day-- jon gets pretty um whats the nicest word to use here..constant, consistent on the dot cross your t's type thing about all of this!! so only having to do this 3 times a day is TONS better for me and the nurse!! also we talked to him about using a cath that works all nite- and so we now have one of those..i can tell that jon may need to "warm up to the idea" of it...so we'll see..
we're back home now- getting things ready for the evening..anna is REALLY excited to go to her "best friend's house" kate..
i believe sandra is coming over for the day to help out..im still waiting for the nurse to call me to see if she's got somethign worked out- keep your fingers crossed-this would make our lives SO much more normal to not have someone in my house all day - and sleeping on top of it!!
thanks for your prayers!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm so glad that Jon beat the UTI and that he can be flushed less often (okay, that didn't sound right, lol!). I'm sorry to hear that the doctor appointment the other day was so frustrating for you. That doctor and his office staff sound like a bunch of jerks. Obviously they care about the money more than the patients!

I will continue to pray for you and Jon, as well as the rest of your family. I don't know what I can do for you since I live so far away, but please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Anonymous said...

Jon has had "a lot to get used to too" over the past few months.
He deserves the best because I know he would give nothing less to anyone in his position.