Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hoping for a good friday!

well tomorrow is friday! ya! i will be taking care of jon in the morning since the caretaker wasnt being very honest with us...then sandra will be here for the day..kristen is going to keep my younger 2 girls all day so that means i can take the older 2 out with their alone time date with mom! im going to go take them to see the movie cars and to lunch..so that will be great...
then later that nite, a few of jons close friends are having a "jons doing great" party..so that will be fun to do the types of things we use to do again..its been 4 months since the "crew" got together and did something fun!
Well i hope i get some good sleep tonite..its only 10pm and i think we can all hit the sack!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun day with your girls!!! I am so glad to read that you are getting out a little more often. Michelle from MC, Azmom

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day.
Donna

MJDuley said...

I'm so sorry you had such rotten luck with that caregiver. I can't believe she flat-out lied to you, and to the agency. I hope you will find someone soon who can work out. I wish I could help you, but all I can do is pray. I think of you and your family often.

Anonymous said...

Hi...so, was it a good Friday?? Let us know so we can share in your fun!!

Have a happy day...
marvista66