Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday...

Today is Sunday - 8am seemed to come so early for me! We got up and got everything going to get to church..we stayed the full 3 hours of it to attend all our classes so that was nice..
today we've just been taking it easy..we had dinner together, jon again ate all of it with his fork and no help- SO NICE!
ive now got everyone into bed for the nite- jons watching Lord of the Rings..
Well i think ill try to go to bed early!
oh and yes were working on getting jon upstairs back to his own room again..he doesnt like sleeping in the "office" or the "livingroom" and i dont like sleeping on the couch!

4 comments:

MJDuley said...

Hey! I love the bathroom. It's beautiful. And I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know Jon could feed himself with a fork. I was under the impression that he had little to no use of his arms. I'm glad to find out that I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

It is such a joy to read about the progress Jon is making. Little by little things are lookin' up!
marvista66

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that Jon has been eating at the table with the rest of you. Things seem to be looking up for you guys. You will all continue to be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful that you were able to stay all 3 hours. I hope that you are able to get some much needed rest.
Your friend, Donna ( Monty)