Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday..

Sorry I didnt post yesterday-my mom came out for the afternoon to help which was wonderful! She finished up my laundry- brought groceries with her and prepared a dinner for us..she stayed here while i took jon to PT..he said its getting better over there at PT..which reminds me i need to call the doctors to see if they have faxed the referral over..i called yesterday and the nurse who doesnt deal with that said "its pending" - im not sure how a piece of paper going into a fax could be considered "pending?"!!
we came home, had dinner together, the girls got ready for fhe and then everyone went off to bed..
sorry kristen i didnt call about running, i was just way too tired..

Today is now tuesday- i took a pill to help me sleep last nite and it did work- my mind wont shut off at nite so i dont sleep..but it helped last nite, but now i feel totally sleepy- im not sure if its the pill still or if im coming down with something..i just feel drained..like benadryl drained..
We have no plans for today- so we'll just be home all day..im preparing everything for katie's wedding on thursday- my girls will stay with my mom and they will help to get them ready for the wedding- THANKS MOM!! and then jon and i will stay in corona del mar at jons grandma's house- she lives right next to the beach..im debating on whether or not we could go early and i can let the girls play at the beach- its GREAT to be able to park at grandma's and then play at the beach..we'll have to see how the day goes- i will need to figure out what i can do with jon while we go..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christina, I know what you mean about not being able to turn your brain off at night!! When I've taken a sleeping aid to help me get some deep sleep, I always feel groggy the next day. The only solution I found was to take half the dosage and also to not wait until too late in the evening to take the med. Hope you're feeling better by now!
marvista66