Sunday, July 09, 2006

long nite..

well last nite unfortunately was a LONGGG nite for me...between getting up every couple of hours for jon and having anna up and wanting to sleep on the small couch with me-- i didnt get to sleep much..but oh well..do what you gotta do!
jon is doing okay- he seems to be REALLYYYY cold right now..he's back to that super quiet not say anything tired 80 year old man look on him..i dont like when he's this way..so we're just trying to keep the house quiet for him..we'll see how the rest of the day turns out for him..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you had a hard night. Hopefully things will be better for you today.
Stay Strong,
Your MC friend,
Donna (Monty)

Laura Bounds said...

JUST A THOUGHT!!!!

Christina, As for the nights-cold -hot, for Jon....I've seen him ,and i thought mabe jon could push a button on an electric blanket??on and off throught the noght?? Would that let you have more sleep? Love you two, pray for you tons...hoping this might give you some help...or SLEEP- XOXO laura

Laura Bounds said...

OOoopp! * Night-my spelling sucks, my bad!!

Laura Bounds said...

OOoopp! * Night-my spelling sucks, my bad!!

Anonymous said...

80 year old look on his face?

You mean that "look of despair,"
"look of hopelessness,"
"look of fear,"
"look of How am I gonna endure this?".....You mean that look?

I bet he is so scared.
And i bet in the quiet chambers of his heart, he wishes he could fix it all and make it better for his beautiful family.

You have done an incredible job Christina.....How blessed he is to have you to love him, guide him, laugh with him and to endure with.

Keep your eye on the Prize,...... The reward of being an Eternal Family.