Wednesday, June 14, 2006

working hard...

this am i got up and picked up the house before the r/s sisters came to clean it..we all worked SO HARD!! im SOOOOO grateful for them to help me at this time! its so hard because i had SUCH a good system set up! i would clean the entire upstairs on tuesdays and the entire downstairs on thursdays...this summer i was excited to start getting my 2 older girls involved..anyway- everything's totally changed and not "what i had planned"...anyway - so im just SOOO thankful that they come help me clean - they are suppose to come every wed..but im having them only come every other wed so that i can start doing it the other wed's they arent here...
jons having some pain this am...he's telling me he doesnt think he'll get into his chair today- MAN! i need to look at his pressure sores and see if they are causing the issue or what...we did 1/2 methadone and then the dilaudid down to every 6 hours..so im not sure if its the med's being timed differently or his pressure sores causing problems...so frustrating! we were doing SOO WELL!!
well jons dad should be here shortly - with our usual carls' jr lunch..looking forward for that! i forgot to eat breakfast AGAIN - gotta love western bacon burgers YUM!!
i need to get my girls over to lisa's to try on the dresses she made- SORRY LISA about yesterday - i'll call you and come today!!!!!

i tried to get the passports out of my safe..only to get the batteries in..the code works and now the key wont turn - MAN! whats my deal!! so i'll have to ask jon if we can bust it open or im missing a step or something!??!?!

well back to work - washing bedding, doing projects around the house - the family is here cleaning out my pantry so the ants can get sprayed- they are now in our bathroom vanity areas-- hopefully we can just get rid of them!!

thank you for your prayers and thank you SO much for your service you render to our family!!! im so thankful that people are here willing to work and help me get back to life again !!! i want to SOOO bad not have any help - and do it all on my own..but in the same breath i know that i could go crazy and end way worse then i am already --i need to be here for my family and for that im SOOO grateful people recognize my need for help and for helping me work my way back to our normal life..we'll maybe not normal - a new normal though!! thank you thank you thank you!!

3 comments:

Bond Girl 007 said...

What a wonderful church we have where Service is spoken of all the time. Where people feel motivated to do it, and create opportunities to give it! We truly are blessed with this principle in our lives.

Anonymous said...

I was reading your blog and found it interesting that you were going on a trip next week. I was surprised because it doesn't sound like from what you say that Jon would be able to handle that right now with the pain level he is in and all the care he needs all the time. I guess you have it worked out --I was just surprised.

Anonymous said...

Does the cruise line have any restrictions, do you have to have Dr. clearance or anything?