Sunday, June 04, 2006

HE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!! we CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we had just finished getting kids into bed with my r/s helper..i came in to visit with jon...he was really cold..so he had blankets on him..i had taken the first blanket off..then the second blanket off..he then felt a big spasm that went all the way from his feet up to his armpit..so i went down and streched out his leg..THEN he thought to himself..lets see if i can do anything..so he tried to move his foot down..then he asked me to go look...
WOULDNT YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!! he moved is big right toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were outRAGEOUSLY happy right now!!!!!! we then called ALLL of the family - its soooo fantastic!!!! so now he's having ice cream to celebrate and just keeps moving his toe!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FASTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Tanya Parker Mills said...

Terrific news! See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much progress he has made in almost 3 months! Really, being around so many people who are paralyzed, I tell them about Jon and his progress, they ALL say how amazing he is doing. Most of them have said they were in their beds and not able to move AT ALL for months before they saw any progress. Jon truly is going to amaze you with what he will be able to do. Baby steps over time become miles. I'm crying right now because I so understand those milestones and the joy that comes with it. We'll keep up the prayers!

Anonymous said...

We knew Jon's big toe was good for something! We are soooo excited! A big milestone for him, and for you all. Love, TAG Team

Anonymous said...

How exciting...it gave me goose bumps just reading your message. We're all so excited for you Jon and for the whole family. We'll have to get the gallons of ice cream ready for you! You're truly amazing! All our love. Wendy Bybee & Family

Anonymous said...

YES!! I'm so happy right now! This is a huge miracle!

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I am so happy for you!!! That's so exciting. Let the good days keep coming. :) You are still in our prayers. Much Love, The Wallin Family

Anonymous said...

SO COOL!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew he could do it!! Way to go Jon!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! How exciting! That is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jon!!! I'm happy for all of you. This is just one more proof that blessings come in small packages! All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christina...let me know what Sophie and I can do as far as the girls go. We'd love to contribue to birthdays or just for any special pick me up they might need. What are their favorite treats? What is Jon's? And yours? Love you all,
Sandy & Sophie Brown (Bready) from Utah sandybready@hotmail.com