Tuesday, June 13, 2006

overwhelmed and really tired..

well for some reason im REALLY tired already and overwhelmed...to start im working on finding someone that can come help me for the day..katie has a sore throat and were too nervous about getting jon sick..im working on maybe trying to find a sitter for the girls because we have a doctors appt at 430pm..i need to cancel my 2pm appt with the lds social service because we now have this 430pm appt..
im trying to work on medical application, but noticed i dont have a social security card for jon or rachel or myself, so i need to find out it IF they REALLY need it or what..then if they do i'll have to call somewhere else and get some sent to me..
i have ants EVERYWHERE in my house and its driving me crazy, so i have someone coming to spray for them, which means i have to clean out my entire pantry which is the size of a good walk in closet sometime today before 430pm..
jons on his methadone the 2 a day program now -so he's body is REALLY relaxed and hes REALLY anxious about that..so that just add's to my stress level as is..
im trying to register for this cruise were going on (jons family had arranged for all 31 of us to go on this cruise before jons accident -it was all planned and paid for then 4 weeks later jon had his accident)..but im HOPING my passports are in our safe which NOW the batteries dont work so now i cant even open it!! RHGHHGH so i now i have to go buy some batteries..
i have to call the doctors to figure out if they've called the insurance to pay for this one medication we're waiting on..
jons got 2 pressure sores possibly that im keeping my eye on..so now i have to call the nurse to get her over here to check it out..
jons still worried about his ankle, so now he wants me to call a doctor to have it looked at..because he thinks he's feeling some pain around his ankle..

anyway i feel like today im trying to get so much done but im 3 steps backwards on everything!!! i went to get my purse only to find a snickers bar wrapper in it and its PLUM full of ants as well...

so lots of complaining from me today--sorry about all this!!! its all small stuff-but there's SO much of it i think!! plus for some reason im just so tired..i dont know if its because i ran 2 miles on friday and 2 miles last nite or what..im fearful of how the rest of the day is going to turn out..hopefully better! if im cranky with anyone - you'll now know why...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Chris- I will take care of the registration for your fam.for the cruise-can't be done for 48 hrs anyways cause I made some necessary changes. Don't need passports either, just a birth cert. for kids,you and Jon and a valid DL. ( I have all the info I need to do so.) Like you don't have enough to do? Kristi

Christina said...

Hey no worries- ive got us registered..its WAY easier for us to take our passports vs our original birth certificates, me being from brazil - and its my ONLY copy..i dont take that BC really anywhere i dont have too..
ive got batteries now and so im good..thanks though!!!