Monday, June 05, 2006

good day...

today was a good day for jon..although he seemed to be in pain..he did good..he kept getting REALLY hot then REALLY cold..back and forth..and when you touch him..its like he's got icy frozen he's being slapped when you touch him - OUCH!!!!

at 7pm jon decided it was his turn to do FHE- SO NICE!! im usually the one that calls for it and puts it together- so it was nice that he decided to do it...we wrote grandma mikkelson letters..it was cute..

at 730pm i transfered him back into bed...then i headed upstairs and still had to get everyone else into bed..i was soooooooo exhausted...again just feeling like youve been on your feet ALL day at disneyland kind of tired..

by 8pm i just wanted to go to bed!! at midnite i will have to get up and cath jon, give him meds and rotate him..

a friend called and offered to MAKE my girls their white dresses!!! i was SOOOO excited!!! what a RELIEF that i dont have to go around town trying to find 4 white dresses for my girls!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

tomorrow we have an appt with the pain doctor..we'll see what we decide to do..

well now im too tired to think of anything else to write..so im off to get some sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mornin sleepy girl!! HAng in there! How great to have Jon do FHE....let me know the secret tee hee! Oh and did'nt you know "your AT disneyland in fairytale land"?
Okay, HAVE A GOOD DAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL~~ XOXO WE love you ! ~laura~

Anonymous said...

I was flipping through the church news the other day and came upon the article about Jon and your family. I was shocked to realize that I recognized the name Jon Hales and then recognized who he was from the picture. Ten plus years ago I was in college and working at The Brick Oven in Provo. I knew Jon and Chad - though I knew Chad better b/c I worked with him often. I remember them both as outstanding people and everyone at work looked up to them. I am sure that hasn't changed. I have read a bit of your blog and though I don't know you - I am in awe. I am amazed by your attitude and felt the Spirit strongly as I read your words and your testimony. I know you must be an inspiration to many. Thank you for that. Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers for the past few days. Best of luck to you!
Shannon (Bishop) Cammack
Frisco, TX