Thursday, April 06, 2006

visit with jon

my mom is with jon..i took over all my printed blog to her..it was seriously a HUGE NOVEL!!!! she said she'll read thru them so she can get all her crying out first then she'll read them to jon...it will be good for jon to hear how im ACTUALLY doing! he's very worried that im a mess when i get home - but because of all of your prayers..im making it day by day...

my mom said he slept good last nite..he seems to have a little cold now...he woke at 2am and couldnt go back till 3am..then slept til 6ish..he said he had more energy and felt more rested this am then ever before..so FOR SURE those ensure and boost drinks are REALLY helping!!! she said he pushed HIMSELF ALL the way down the hall to therapy - she was amazed!!! she was SO PROUD of him!!!! all the pt's said he worked so hard today...

when i got there he had just finished and was put back in bed- he slept the whole 2 hours i was there... he asked me to come back so i could clean and clear out his nose so he could sleep good...

SOOOO i think THATS my new plan now.. i'll stay home during the day and if i could schedule someone to come to my home every night from 8pm-930/10pm..i can spend that time with jon and get his nose ready sleep...please call me and let me know if anyone is available to do that...

i have really enjoyed being home with my girls..its also made doing our business stuff and everything else that is going on much easier...doing it from home instead of in a hospital on a cell phone!!! more just keeps getting added to my plate!!!!

tonite i have back to school night with the girls..they are SO excited to show their class off to me...although im REALLY worried that i'll just cry the whole time!!!! i hope people aren't constantly asking me how jon is doing..maybe i should just wear a tshirt that says "Got the Update? www.halescorner.blogspot.com!" (like after that Got Milk theme)

well becca is crying here next to me because she just filled her diaper with something oh so lovely!!! i JUST realized i've had nothing to eat all day!! OOPS!!! so i better go take care of that before i head out..

No comments: