Friday, April 14, 2006

medication working...

it seems like the medication is working...he's down to a 4 now which is fantastic!! thank you EVERYONE for your deep heartfelt prayers!!! it worked!!! i will always be grateful for your prayers!!!!
he's up in his wheelchair getting busy back to work..we hope he's on the road again to recovery...
celesta, amy and matt just came and dropped off all the wood to be layed tomorrow here at the house...were hoping we can get some young men here tonite around 7pm to help rip out carpet..if anyone is available please contact bro. snow, or celesta mcgee..if we get the carpet out tonite we have more time to get the wood floors down tomorrow freeing up everyones easter weekend...
thank you again for all that everyone is doing - we are so thankful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ITs Sunny! I read back and saw you where asking for somone to watch the kids during the week at night. I am available!!! Just let me know when!! Tracy has my cell number!

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer to you to help out some more but know that you are in my prayers. I am so glad that Jon's pain is going down. Hopefully it will continue to keep dropping until it subsides completely. I read your other post and you wouldn't be human if you didn't have an emotional break down every now and then (or even every day right now for that matter). I am glad you have people close to you who can help you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Jacob will be there to help with the carpet! Valerie Albrechtsen

Anonymous said...

I grew up in the Orange Stake so I've know who both of you are for many years. I'm really sorry about everything that happened. I can't even imagine how devastating a time this must be and I'm keeping you in my prayers.