Friday, March 03, 2006

Time to head out

well its 330pm on friday - i got my running in - im tempting myself to do it EVERYDAY! we'll see how far i get on that though!!!
i need to get the girls upstairs and start curling their hair so they are somewhat cute for the bridal shower..then they are all excited for their "new outfits" to wear- i LOVE HAVING GIRLS!!! then we'll head down to OC for the bridal shower- one of jons cousins megan is getting married- she is sandra's niece...she's getting married next sunday! its just a small family shower - so it will be fun...jon, scott and robert will go do something mainly- like italian for dinner and some chick flick - AHAHAH actually they'll probably just go browsing at fry's electronics!!
Im glad the rain has stopped and the sun is coming out -its suppose to be a nice evening -off to get ready!

2 comments:

becca said...

I can't wait to see a picture of your girls. I love having girls too, and I always dress them the same. I figure at some point they aren't going to like it, so I might as well do it while I can!!

Christina said...

haha - so funny they are dresed i took pics now im waiting for jon to dump them so i can post them-- rachel said right away - oh were all dressed the same!??!! maybe its not cute for her anymore!!!