Thursday, March 02, 2006

TAXES ARE DONE!!!!

YAAAAAAAAA our taxes are DONE!!!!!!!!! im SOO excited!!! and its a GOOD thing we did it because when it finished printing out ..our business ones said mail before march 15th!!!! YIKES!! didnt know about that?!??!!?
were getting a NICE chunk back again from the government --although this will probably be the last year we get such a big chunk back..so we'll enjoy it..we'll use it to keep living off of while we continue getting the business going..and we got paid from Midway so we'll use that to keep the business afloat as well...
"afloat"-- HAHAHAh amie that just made me laugh!!!!
well my house needs a GOOD cleaning..so ill probably do that tomorrow..we have that bridal shower were going to with the girls...i bought them each a new outfit to wear- all matching even anna! ill be sure to take a pic and post it- i actually have TONS of pictures but havent posted them yet!! i will though i promise!!
well girls are home now from school..so now its homework time..

5 comments:

Jill said...

I wish we were getting a nice chunk back, but alas we have to pay. Sad, so sad.

Chelsea said...

getting tax refunds are as good as christmas for me ... I love it! We're using it for baby furniture and stuff! I'm dying to see a pic of the girls in their outfits

DeDe said...

so good.. so jealous... wish our taxes were done!!! can't wait for the picture either!!

becca said...

I just finished entering all of our info for Brandon's business into Quickbooks so that we can get our taxes done. We have a CPA we go to for taxes, so I just had to get the profit loss statement completed. I as so afraid that things are entered or coded wrong, I cannot even imagine TRYING to do our actual taxes!!

Christina said...

its not bad at all AS LONG as you have your quick books thing done..we always update it every couple of days- so were pretty much on top of it all...
turbo tax business makes it nice too!