Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 1st

i went running and made it to my goal point again -thats always a bonus! i did a few errands with jon this morning..then cleaned up the kitchen and thats about it!!
were actually working on our business taxes UGH!!
i have on real plans for tonite- just the good ol' boob tube!
and becca im REALLY loving this sand color!! i think im getting tanner because of my running so i LOVE the whole natural/tan look the sand color gives me!! SO THANKS! ill be doing the raisin sunday for church...
amie ive been doing the cetaphil yesterday and today- i like it so far...i used less lotion this time..it was nice...ill keep it up to see how it does...i LOVE that it actually removes my makeup!
becca my friend is selling arbornne..its EXPENSIVE!! like 180 or something..and yes amie there are like 8 freaking steps! who wants that?!?!?! HOWEVER i DO like that they give you 45 days to try it and then if you dont like it you get your FULL money back..thats tempting to me...
well sadly jons done with his phone call...so it means back to taxes for me..although the phone call was good..its more consulting/contract work..which means more money to keep us and the business going ..it will be nice once it all gets going!

5 comments:

DeDe said...

i have sand too.. feels a little pink.. any secrets about putting it on, i should know...i love the bald (last guy) on american idol!!!

Christina said...

oh i dont have any secrets about putting it on...is there suppose to be a secret?!!??!
oh ya that last guy on AI was SOOO GOOD!!!! and i like that he's married with kids-i just hope the whole hollywood scene doesnt ruin him! i'd be SO sad and mad if he leaves his family and all for fake hollywood!!

Amie said...

I am going to go have to look at the sand....if you return the Arbonne does it come back out of your friends commissions? I hate dealing with stuff like that and then feeling like you can't return it and hurt your friends sales/feelings. I haven't watched the boys or girls AI this week. I need to do that while I iron!

Amie said...

I am going to go have to look at the sand....if you return the Arbonne does it come back out of your friends commissions? I hate dealing with stuff like that and then feeling like you can't return it and hurt your friends sales/feelings. I haven't watched the boys or girls AI this week. I need to do that while I iron!

Christina said...

oh good question about arbonne..ill have to ask my gfriend amy who's selling it..

i didnt get to watch the girls..but the boys were good -i think they are better then the girls this season!