Thursday, March 09, 2006

Its official AGAIN!!


It's NOW official!! i can FINALLY say they are engaged!! Katie and Seth Goodman got engaged LAST NITE!!! he took katie on a scavenger hunt- it was TOO CUTE! They are both down this weekend for the cousins wedding so it will be neat to meet him - ive NEVER even SEEN seth! his bday is on saturday so all the family and his family will celebrate together- i think the Goodmans might be shocked at how many Hales there really are of us- and were quite loud!!
Seth and Katie are going to marry at the San Deigo Temple June 23rd then leave the next day with the 31 of us Hales to Miami for the carribean cruise- SERIOUSLY its going to be SO fun having 2 newlywed sets on the ship!!! were already handing out sign up sheets to knock on their doors EVERY 30 minutes!!! if you have any ideas- pass them on!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Also gorgeous.

Amie said...

That sounds like a torturous honeymoon. Apparently I don't like family enought cause that does NOT sound like a good time to me! Be sure to post pictures of Katie and Seth when you get some. What happened to the other boy?

Christina said...

i KNOW i'd NEVER do what they are doing!!! but hey - if its paid for i dont think they care at this point..know what i mean!!!
Ian..i REALLY liked ian..he's getting back in june...like 2 weeks before she gets married..poor guy!!

becca said...

Wow! I agree, I would never take a honeymoon with family (and I REALLY to like my family!!!) It's just such a fun time to be alone!! But I'm sure it will be a blast, they are just going to have to stand A LOT of constant teasing on that cruise ship!!!

Chelsea said...

I'm am so excited for Katie and for Mark. I've met Seth, but not Jennifer ... but I hear they are both cute couples. How lucky to be marrying into the Hales family! My only advice is don't have them participate in the Newlywed Game if that's one of the ships activities (we went and watched it with michael's whole family when we were on the cruise.... so embarassing!)