Friday, March 31, 2006

never mind

so i did some investigation myself..just went to whitepages.com and typed in for tyler wilkinson and BOOM got it!! i left a message..but wasnt quite sure it was them..it was an automated answering machine..so i took it a step further and figured out tyler's parents name and then BOOM got it -so i called..and a girl answered... i didnt even know WHERE to begin my conversation!! so i started by asking for "bro or sister wilkinson"..the girl said "they werent home could she take a message"..i said "oh i dont even know where to begin..but my name is christina hales from southern california and my husband jon has the same injury that tyler did..and i wanted to know if i could get incontact with the family to have tyler email my husband jon"...
she said this is tasha mcname!! i about fell on the floor!!! tasha was IN MY WARD here where we live in riverside!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so excited to talk to her and tell her what was going on!! i gave her the blog..so they could catch up to where we are..and my email and phone numbers- it will be SO great to be in contact with tyler and jennifer!!!
thanks tasha for your help!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon we are praying for you, you are an inspiration to all of us. Christina, you are an amazing girl, I wish i could meet you and give you a huge hug...your mormonchic friend, Rossana