Sunday, March 12, 2006

back from the wedding

Today we did the church thing and then we headed down for megans wedding..it was nice..started to rain a little so the minister skipped a LOT of pages and cut to the good stuff- WHICH WAS NICE!!! it was FREEZZZINNGGG!!! 48 degrees freezing!!
megan looked so beautiful and her hubby..and so did megans parents- her mom robyn looked GREAT!! i thought i hope i look as good as she does when my girls start getting married!! for some reason i ALWAYS cry at weddings! im such a dork!! i was SO teary eyed when megans dad john walked her down the isle..you could just tell they were BOTH trying to hold it together!!!
all in all it was a good day..sundays always seem to be great days!

4 comments:

becca said...

I always cry at weddings too. I LOVE weddings, there is just such a great feeling at a wedding! And of course, I just love looking at someone in a wedding dress, all done up on the BEST day of her life! It makes me think of my own wedding day, such an incredible experience!!

Amie said...

I always feel emotional too, maybe because I am thinking, "oh, I wish we still liked each other that much!"

Christina said...

HAHAHAH too funny amie!!! you make me laugh so hard!!!

DeDe said...

I am such a wedding girl too!! i always cry... i love the feeling of love in the air.. and i love the dresses too... i think in my next life.. i want to be a wedding planner.... who is megan??