Monday, February 27, 2006

YA!!! i ran farther today!!!

YA!!!! i ran farther today!!! i went my full mile again and then a little farther!! im so excited!!! my friend told me today- Christina you look so skinny all of a sudden in year black work outfit - i said dang im wearing this ALL DAY EVERDAY THEN!!! even to church!!!! so maybe this running thing is actually paying off for me! RIGHT ON!!

this am we got up and got things going - i put out the girls' clothes the nite before because rachel is JUST like her dad and NEVER matches and i mean HORRIBLY NEVER MATCHES!!! so this makes things easier - she'll put on whatever i lay out..
then we all ate breakfast -gotta love easy cereal! then we read our D&C during breakfast and then family prayer- then they are out the door by 8am...
i checked emails and stuff then headed out for my run -- such a great run this am!!

today im heading off to my first book club!!! so excited!! there's only a small group - like 4 of us! there is also a nite one..so we'll see how it goes...then i need to hit walmart for some basics like toothpaste and cetaphil - thanks amie! and becca! and dede!!! and that new lipstick - WHICH i cant find?>!>! i need to look at amie's picture again!! then i need to run into sams club to get basics there like milk and bread and cheese...but before i go i try to make a weeks worth list of dinner meals/menu and shop accordingly...

so now ill go make my list for dinners then take a shower and be ready to go - great day so far!
OHHHHH then tonite is my finale party!!!!!!!! im excited about that!!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

I am so impressed with your runnning. In my head I think I want to run and then when I try it is too hard! I know start small but very discouraging when you have so far to go! Being skinny is a compliment I have NEVER gotten!

Jill said...

Good job with the running, and how nice to get a compliment like that. I'm with Amie, no one ever calls me skinny--I'd be happy with any compliment like "what fine penmanship you have" or "wow you really know how to vacuum well" let alone anything positive about my physical appearance.

What book are you doing for your book club? Let us know how it went.

becca said...

Good job on the running! I don't know how you have been doing in lately. At my house it has been about 58 in the mornings and that is cold enough to hurt my lungs and ears!! So good for you!!! I actually LOVE the lipstick (Amie I am shocked!!!) I never love the stay on because I feel like a look like a hooker when I look in the mirror two hours later and still have bright red lips! But I bought sad ( a light pink) and I love it for everyday! I wore Raisin to church yesterday (I was afraid someone might tell me I was wearing way too much makeup, which is odd to say because I ALWAYS wear too much makeup on my eyes and I like it, just not on my lips) and when I got home it still looked good, so it is a good product, I just have to get used to the dark!!