Friday, February 17, 2006

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can now run a full mile without stopping!!!!!! im SOOO dang proud of myself!!!! ive never done that in my ENTIRE Life!! nor did i EVER think i would!!!! so today im on a super high knowing i can accomplish this!
Last nite i went VT...both sisters we taught had NEVER had their VT come since being in our ward- so sad!!
Today i just ran, took my shower and now checking things out on the computer..we have no big plans today or this weekend..so we'll see what we end up doing..on sunday we plan to go to Jons parents house for dinner...the girls have only next week left of no school then they are in school for 3 months then their summer starts - CRAZY!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations! That's a big deal. Good for you. I'm just feeling good that I haven't eaten anything guilt-inducing YET today. Hee.

Amie said...

That's awesome Chris!!! I am jealous that you can set a goal and accomplish it!!!

DeDe said...

GOOD girl... i love running... not so much when i am doing it.. but after is the best....where do you run?? i love my treadmill... and i know i only live 30 minutes from you... but compared to orange... mabye riverside is the same as here... it hurts my lungs to run outside??? (don't laugh utah girls... )iknow it is the smog..