Thursday, February 09, 2006

thursday 2/9/06

last night i went with jon to go look for a new suit...after trying a few on..we decided to wait and keep watching for sales...we then hit mimi's for dinner..it was a nice night out! and in the middle of the week made it fun!!
this am I am up now...i need to start cleaning up the downstairs..jons bday bash is saturday nite! YIKES!! seems like lots of friends are coming, so that will be fun!
i also need to finish up our business tax turbo thing so we can get that done with...
well not much going on today other then those things..pretty low key day!

3 comments:

DeDe said...

I just read your locked keys in your car.. and this blog... party for jon how fun, i hope it goes well... and i LOVE mathew ...he is such a babe.. and when he spoke spanish... i loved him even more.. he is one of my favorite actors... anyways.. i just read becca's comment she is going on a cruise.. man i learn about my sisters on this blog.. i had no idea!

Amie said...

I didn't know about Bec's cruise either! I forgot to ask her about that!!!!

Chelsea said...

Celene told me about the Hales cruise! That will be so much fun! We went to the Western Caribbean this last summer with Michael's family... my most favorite vacation EVER, I can't wait to go again someday! If you hear of any good deals on suits let me know... we went shopping for michael's official "Law firm interviews" suit and didn't find anything good!