Wednesday, February 08, 2006

locked keys in car

so today is wednesday..i started off running and then realized i'd locked my keys in my car..luckily i was close to home so i called geico our insurance -we have road side emergency- they came an hour later and unlocked it..didnt cost me anything which is nice!!
so i have a late start to my day!!! its now 12noon and ive only cleaned up the kitchen! i did check all my emails, mormonchic message boards and all my blogs...now its time to go get the mail since its been 4 days, start up our business turbo tax thing..i did our personal and were getting a NICE lump sum back!! WHOO HOO!!
nothing exciting is happening for us today..its super nice weather outside..like almost 80...girls have been swimming, riding bikes, etc..i think im already ready for them to be back in school though!!!
im super excited cuz on oprah is matthew mcoughney!! Y UMMY!!!

1 comment:

becca said...

I'll have to make sure I TIVO Opera!! Thanks for the advice on the cruise. I think we are just planning to do the Mexican Riviera. We leave out of Long Beach or San Diego, so we don't have to fly. I think it is 7 nights. Everyone tells me how fun they are, but I just needed to hear it from someone who has kids! So Thanks!