Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thur 2.23.06

GOOD MORNING!!! i JUST got out of bed at 10:15am..poor becca cried and whined from 230am-530am..jon teaches seminary so i had to be the one to be up with her-- REALLY confirms to me im SO not ready for another baby!! im thinking i really could be done with the 4 that i have and be happy...jon said he didnt hear anything all nite- so that was good..he did come home and let me sleep till late to recoup! benefits of having him work from home!!!
Today i wont be doing much..hanging low..doing laundry..TRYING to keep the girls from fighting - i cant wait till school starts up again on monday!!! then only 3 more months then the summer starts for them..
Im going to go online and see how much it would cost to go to sea world..i havent been since i was rachel's age! my girls have never gone..its their last vacation day for the month they've had off..i thought that might be fun..plus its going to be 80 again! LOVE THAT!!
I watched AI last nite SO FUN! i like the grey haired guy! he's kinda kooky-but so into it! i also liked that guy ACE- he's kinda yummy and has a hot bod - but worked the camera too much for me - like okay i know your good looking dont need to go that far dude!! i also liked the one guy that had a shaved head...and the side burns sort of..he seemed like he had a good voice and it was natural - the guy that said he doesnt do the do ray me stuff before he sings!!
Well off to go finally get myself some breakfast at 11am!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I like the same guys you do, and agree that Ace was working the camera too much. My favorite is Chris (the shaved head, side burns guy) because he seems like a star already.

Chelsea said...

Those three guys are my top favorites too ... something about Taylor (the grey-haired guY) is so fun. And I also have to root a little bit for the underdogs like that 16 year old boy who sounds like Josh Groban..he's just adorable! I wanted that bratty girl with an attitude voted off (think her name starts with a "B"?), but oh well