Monday, February 27, 2006

im cetaphil and lipstick ready for attack!!

ALRIGHT! i got my cetaphil and lipstick from walmart..the lip stuff was actually on sale for 6.47 at walmart- it was meant to be!! heheh i havent tried it yet cuz i have my forever CG stuff on!! i did get the raisin and becca's sand - SO MAD though - i HATE walmart sometimes- i think i just went too late when all the crusties come out of their homes to shop..UGH! anyway - besides the peeps there..the color tags were off so i couldnt tell which one was sand! then i got smart and looked at the bottom of the tube and it said the color..i was stoked cuz it said sand! right on i thought! only to realize it was only the dumb lid!!!!! AHHHH BUGGGED!!! so i searched again and found one...
i then headed for the cetaphil..TOTALLY confused on that! theres' the "gentle bar" then the cleanser for normal-oily (which i got) and the gentle cleanser, the lotion - SO MUCH! so i got the cleanser for normal-oily and the lotion..they were both around 10 bucks??i hope thats it!
my friend is now an consultant for arbornne??? she said its SOO good- so im going to try the cheapo cetaphil for a bit and see how that works before i plop down 150 bucks for arbornne!! although i know so many people that use that and just LOVE it ..so we'll see...
tonite im making broccoli cheese soup - with that velveeta crap - i havent had that stuff since i was like 8 i think!?!?!! im totally scared to read whats really in it!?!?! probably plastic!?!!?
but the recipe sounded good - a reccommended recipe-so im giving it a go for tonite since its raining...ill have to let ya know how it is..

3 comments:

Amie said...

I have the Cetaphil lotion but my favorite is the cream in the jar. $10 at Costco...You are smart to make sure you are getting the lipstick you thought, I wonder what color I am really using? I have tried the Arbonne stuff (just a trial) the line she gave me to try would have been like $360 - RIDICULOUS! and who has 45 minutes for an 8 step routine before bed and in the morning and maybe an afternoon "snack" TOO much for me! I am excited to see what you think of the lipstick. I used the cover girl yesterday for church and was excited to get back to the Maybelline today.

DeDe said...

I agree with amie.. on the jar.. BUT i just bought the 2 for 16.00 at costco.. it is the lotion (the other one is cream) only because i hate the jar.. i like the pump... but either way they are awesome.. they are green and the soap is blue...i have used the pump soap or the bar.. they both are great.. the bar is like 2 dollars and last forever... anyways... excited to hear... and your a stud for running.. keep it up!!!!i have never even heard of arbonne??? what is it.. all i know is it is expense face soap, that takes a long time...

becca said...

Ok, I have never hear of this Arbonne??? Where have I been? I like to think I keep myself up on all the fabulous products!! J/K but, really, what is it and why in the heck does it cost soo much?! On second thought, please don't give me anymore information, I am a sucker for ANYTHING and I really cannot spend that much on face soap!!! I like my cetaphil (and my oil of olay!!)