Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wed 2.22.06

I went running this am - i made it a mile again SERIOUSLY pushing myself though! i hate that!!! but getting home and taking a shower makes up for it!!
I havent done much today...i made my evites for the bachelor finale, checked email, helped sandra with some wedding stuff..now im just waiting for poor jon who's on the 91 REALLLY stuck in traffic...all 6 lanes are stopped...a bunch of cars hit eachother and one van flipped over and leaked fuel everywhere...so he'll be home tomorrow probably!!!
No big plans for me today or tonite..just watching american idol - LOVED that last girl last nite! mcphee??! the boys go tonite...
were going to have taco's for dinner tonite too - im hungry already! its only 3!

3 comments:

Jill said...

What did you think of American Idol (both nights)? Who are your favorites?

Amie said...

I love the bigger, black girl (very politically correct description), crap....I can't think I will go look at the DVR and let you know. I had presidency meeting last night so I haven't watched the boys yet. Jimmy loves the Taylor Hicks guy, and he said the bald guy did good (I have a bald phoebia so we'll see if I can take it), and there were two others he liked.

Amie said...

So impressive you are making yourself run, I feel like I never MAKE myself do anything....obviously!