Saturday, February 11, 2006

saturday 2/11/96

YA - its saturday!!! yesterday i took rebecca and anna into the doctors...annas ear was really hurting..becca seemed fine but i thought i'd take her in anyway- good thing! anna had one ear infection and cough and becca had dual ear infection and bad chest congestion!!! so i got loaded up on medicine and away we went...
after they both took naps we took everyone to coco's for dinner...love that its seriously only 30 seconds from our house!! so nice!! the girls LOVE going out to dinner-they are cute....it seemed like EVERYONE was looking at jon with me and 4 other girls thinking..wow - we feel for him!!
then we came home and i made a quick strawberry pie for jons bday..it was yum!
this morning i am out the door to go play hoops at 10am..then i think we'll play the newlywed game for jons bday..i think ill just have all of us girls make up 7-10 questions and the boys make up 7-10 questions and then answer them instead of me trying to think up all the questions myself!! we have all the stuff to make our california rolls so we should be set! now its a matter of making the girls try to keep my downstairs clean!!!!!

3 comments:

becca said...

good luck at B-ball! Man it has been so long since I have played!! I hope your girls are feeling better, I hate ear infections! Anyway, Belle was $120.00 for an hour. I checked a lot of places and some companies were $100. But I have heard that sometimes the princess is beautiful, but doesn't really take control or stay in character. This girl came highly recomended from a friend. She had been Cinderella at her party. She was amamzing! Totally in character, took control of the party and kept all 13 girls happy and occupied. I had her stay for an hour and a half because I had a lot of girls and I didn't want to cut anything short. She charged me $170 for the time since it was a Monday and she didn't have another gig. If It is a Sat, Sun or Fri she charges more I think. Anyway, she was fabulous, Noelle is still talking about it!

Amie said...

I like your new template. I will send the instructions to link to your email if you still need them...

DeDe said...

I LOVE YOUR new page... wow.. i thought i went to the wrong one... hope your girlies feel better and i hope you have a wonderful day with your hubby... happy birthday... and the princess was SO GOOD.. she sang, (like a real princess...) she did magic, balloon animals, and face painting.. i was very impress.. i thought it was the real Belle.. when she got there she was in character.. she said.. sorry i am late.. i was just with beast.. chip wanted to come but ... Etc... it was SO CUTE