Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday 2/6/06

its monday - the start of a fresh week..the start of the "im going to do things better then next week attitude" then 10am hits and its all gone down the drain!!! hahah
this am i got up and went walk/running..i wasnt really wanting to do it..but having 3 others kinda helps motivate you to do it!! im glad i went..it was fun to catch up on everyones weekend!
now im home picking up the house and doing laundry..my on going never ending laundry-- i think i just do a couple loads each day..so its actually ALWAYS done by that nite-if i really think about it!! we have no real plans for today..i need to go hit sams club for a few basics like bread, milk and eggs..i need to see what dinner is tonite..i think its meatloaf with homemade rolls, corn and mashed potatoes...
thursday i might go to a recipe exchange..you make one easy family main dish..bring it and share with everyone else that comes..then you get how ever many new recipes to take home with you! kinda fun! i might make my easy taco bake..its super easy, and my girls gobble it up!!
which reminds me, last nite celene's mom colleen said shes always impressed with my girls that they've always eaten whatever we put in front of them..and she asked rachel "what is your favorite thing your mom makes you?" and rachel thought..um can i pick 3?! so colleen said "sure!" rachel replied" i love fish, sushi and shrimp!" colleen was floored!! my kids are crazy ones i guess! they do love fish, sushi and shrimp!!!
speaking of sushi - we made TONSSSSSSS of it last nite..so we all got to take some home for lunch..its SUPER good right now as im eating and typing!!
well off to finish my day

2 comments:

Amie said...

My kids will never know sushi exists if I can help it! They do have to eat what I put in front of them, or at least enough to get them through till morning but cooked fish is as crazy as we get, they do both love shrimp, they DON't get that from me!

Chelsea said...

I'm impressed! I love fish and shrimp...but a little nervous of sushi! That's so funny my mom noticed that they ate anything ... I think her grandkids are a little more picky! The Christensens took us on a cruise this summer and I was the only one who tried EVERYTHING from escargo to other crazy things ... they weren't about to touch that stuff! But if you haven't tried it, how do you know if you don't like?