Wednesday, January 25, 2006

wednesday

so today is wednesday...ive got BIG plans..they include figuring out my dinner meals...shopping for them...picking up flowers for my VT people i have..dropping those off with a note to let them all know im their new visiting creature...homework with the girls at 3pm...haircut for sarah at 4pm...make dinner at 5pm...eat dinner at 6pm...bedtime for girls at 8pm...
its now 8:51am...i need to hit the shower too...i found a GREAT product for my soap scum on my bathroom and shower glass...its that comet cleaner thats in a spray bottle..i SWEAR i havent cleaned my glass because NOTHING ever worked ..but i was recommended this by rebecca from mormonchic.com and it was AWESOME!!! came right off - and no scrubbing!!! FABULOUS!!
i will also still need to help jon figure out what we need to rent for GDC...and look for a cabin to rent in arrowhead...
wish me luck!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I have also heard that Lemi-Shine is really good for hard water. You can mix it half and half in your dishwasher too. I have used it in the dishwasher but haven't ventured to the shower door yet! I will let you know how it goes. The lady who told me about it says it is fabulous and you can only find it at Walmart.