Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tuesday 1/31/06

So today is the 31st- that means its my sister Heidi's bday- she's 29! Watched the bachelor last nite- my girl susan is still in! YA!!
this am i got up and went walking/running again...i did WAY more walking but i guess thats better then nothing at all!! i now need to go shower and get ready for the day.
Today im not doing too much..picking up the house..cleaning the vanities since i didnt do that yesterday..and taking rachel to piano lessons at 330pm..she sure loves piano!
im having issues with rebecca as of late....she's fine but as SOON as she see's me..if i dont pick her up she has a full out tantrum!! i dont get it! so im trying to spend more time with her during the day so that she feels like she's getting my attention...i hate to have to just keep putting her in her crib everytime she has a fit..because then her sleeping schedule gets all messed up...
example..i was gone exercising this am..and i put her in seat with a bowl of cereal..she was chipper as ever..then i went walking and i came back and she was happily upstairs in the playroom with the other 3 girls..rachel wanted to show me them playing..i told her i have to be careful..if becca see's me she'll go crazy! she didnt see me and they were all playing nicely BUT as i turned around..she saw me!! and she went CRAZY!!! so i ended up sitting on the couch with her for an hour..ive finally been able to sneak away..i may have to do some research as to how to help this problem..
well off to start my day!

3 comments:

DeDe said...

YEAH i love susan too.. she is my favorite.. i used to like sara from canada but she bugs now.. she makes weird noises...FINALLLY tara and jehan are gone.. they bugged... i have kinda of a soft spot of moeana...i don't know why.. i don't want her with travis.. but i kinda like her...i feel bad for her the girls were horrible....anyways.... i have a crush of travis...anyways.. i am trying to write better.. sorry i took the weekend off... anyways.. love reading your blogs.. you're awesome..

Jill said...

It makes me laugh to think about this because my brother and his wife are dealing with this with their 20 month old daughter too. My brother is always saying "don't make eye contact" because when they come over on Friday nights to play games their daughter will be running around playing happily until they make eye contact and then she wants to be on their laps and doing what we're doing (and you know Catan and babies don't mix).

Christina said...

no way!! my becca is 20 months old too!!! i wonder if this is an age thing or something??? none of my other 3 daughters did this..only becca...