Saturday, January 28, 2006

saturday 1/28/06

So its saturday 840am...all the girls are already up! have been up for a while now...jon and i had friends over to play settlers till 1am...i lost! UGH!
today i need to go take my shower and put my face on, get the girls ready for their primary activity and put my stuff together for the baby shower...
i really have no plans once the shower is done..i will probably need to go over my Sunday School lesson.. i teach the 17/18 year old "seniors" class...i have about 25 kids in there- its a big class! i really enjoy teaching when i have it planned out instead of last minute..
i forgot to mention that my baby sister melissa had her baby on wed. she named her little girl Kira Melissa and that she looks NOTHING like melissa! Kira likes like her daddy. My mom said its funny that of all her 3 adopted girls...we've each had babies now and the 1st babies dont look ANYTHING like us!!! DRASTICALLY different! my first has blondish hair and blue eyes, heidi's first has RED hair and brown eyes, and melissas first has brown hair and dark eyes..nothing like melissa!!
well becca's already crying for attention..better go feed the other screaming loud children!

3 comments:

Amie said...

I had to read that like three times to figure out who Melissa was! DUH! Have you gone to see her yet? How old is Melissa? I remember her being Bret's age? He will be 21 next week....

Jill said...

We played Settlers of Catan last night too. We've been addicted for 2 years now, though have taken breaks to play Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, Speed Scrabble, and Cards. Do you use the extension to play? We use that and play to 15 just to spice things up. I feel like the way each of us plays (my husband, sister, brother and his wife) is a metaphor for how we live our lives. Would you agree or is it just a game? Perhaps I'm overthinking it, but after playing like a million times that's my conclusion.

Chelsea said...

Hey! I can't believe "Missy" (is that what she used to go by?) is old enough to have a baby! Our neighbors just got us into Settlers this past summer and we play all the time ... it's so addicting! "Moods" you can buy at the store (i'm not sure where) but it is a total riot! I have tell you how much I love the PS2 karoke game .. we played at Celene's and LOVED it! She said the Hales all played at your place. I wish we had a playstation just so we could play that all the time! Hope your class goes well tomorrow! - Chelsea