Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday 1/26/2006

So today is thursday...didnt get much done from yesterday!?!? although i did manage to get my meals planned for almost 2 weeks and then shopped for it all - RIGHT ON!!! i did check on some cabins for arrowhead too..i need to call and see how much thats going to cost...
i also need to fax a bunch of papers for our business for the GDC convention STILL! need to just finish that up already!!!
last nite didnt sleep too well...rebecca woke up and whinned for like 2 hours...one hour before i went in and changed her diaper - which was fine..and gave her a juice cup..then she cried another hour after that...her room is right next to our with her crib right against our wall which doesnt help things...she did go back to sleep..and my fab husband jon let me sleep in..even though HE had to be up at 530am to teach seminary- IVE TAUGHT HIM WELL HUH!!!
this am i used my oil of olay microbrasion kit- have to say im LOVING IT!!! today rachel has Achievement Day at 4pm...thats about all...
well now to "really" begin my day - even though its 11:30! i was busy trying to catch up on my dvr'd oprahs!

2 comments:

DeDe said...

hey christina.. isn't this fun.. i love it.. it's like who knows who reads my stuff.. but at least i can vent to the computer.. anyways... you are a stud.. 2 weeks of dinners planned.. i can barely do one night.. i need some advice... anyways.. you are wonder woman...

Amie said...

Chris - fill me in on the Oil of Olay microbrasion thing. I need a good face regimine....