Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday 1/30/06

Its monday...refreshed from the past week...looking out for the new things of this week...
this am i got up and went walking/running with vicki..we go m/w/f at 830ish..we go for 2.8 miles...right now were mostly walking and weve gotten ourselves up to running almost a full mile..i have a bit to go but vicki can totally do it!!
On my to do list today is...seeing what dinner is tonite, picking up the house, making the girls make their beds and pick up their rooms, starting laundry, cleaning the bathroom vanitys, and then seeing what fun thing i can do with the girls today. They are out of school for the next 4 weeks...maybe a movie today!?!...and think of something for fhe...maybe how to be reverant when home teachers are here!!! we had issues with that yesterday!!
Im also trying to call my mom to see if she wants to go to vegas with me to visit her mom. My cousin Susana lives out there so me and my girls can stay with her..she has lots of room. Id like to go tomorrow and come back thursday or friday. My dad is in AZ all this week so it would be a good time for my mom to go. My mom feels like if dad's home..she cant go anywhere!! My grandma is i think 95ish years old!! she cracks me up - every morning she wakes with the same phrase "DARN! im STILL here!!!" gotta love her!!
Id also like to take the girls to disneyland as much as we can... our passes expire sometime in march...so we should use them as much as we can this month while they are out of school and everyone else is still in school!
well time to go start my day!

No comments: