Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday 1/27/2006

YA ITS FRIDAY!! not like i have any plans though?!?! im really enjoying the blogging thing -its nice for me to reflect on what im doing for the day -thanks amie!
so yesterday i finished with all my GDC stuff-i cant believe HOW MUCH IT ALL COSTS?!?! we have to rent one table, 2 chairs and a trash can..and its costing us 350 bucks?!?!! SO RETARDED!!!! ive found someone to watch our girls..bonnie and kevin who watched them when we went to brazil for 17 days..so everyone is excited -especially me because bonnie is SO good!!
i had to laugh because yesterday i made sloppy joes and tator tots-i think Jon enjoyed that meal the most!
so today i got up and got ready to go running - which i HATE! to run on PURPOSE!??!?! i met some friends..we walked the first half then ran the second half - it only reminded me that i REALLY AM A 31 yr old mother of 4 kids!! not good!! our R/S is doing a 5K..so were "training" for that..i think its more like "depressing ourselves" for that!! hehehe
no big plans for me today..i need to get that shower in and get off the computer, pick up the downstairs, see what tonites dinner menu is - oh ya thats right its chinese take out!, the girls have half day today so we might go try to see a movie, rachel has piano group lesson at 3:30pm..then thats about it..no plans for tonite-maybe a good ol' game of settlers with russell and tracy!
ps: is anyone watching the bachelor?? LOVE IT! and its not jerry springer trashy - cuz the guy actually has some class!

5 comments:

Amie said...

When is your GDC thing? I am glad it is Friday too! A couple days off school, this has been a long week! I think because I have been preoccupied with my stuff all week! We thought about going to a movie today too but it is snowing and feels like a good cozy, inside day.

Christina said...

GDC is Game Developers Conference..its the biggest trade show kinda thing...
i thought about a movie too..but rachel has piano group lesson at 330..so not enough time..they are just playing here anyway!

kellibelli said...

Hey Christina-
This blogging thing is so fun. It was good to see you at Andrew's wedding reception. I am glad to see everything is going great in your cute fun life. I got to go take a shower myself, isn't it funny how a shower is now such a luxury??? Bye for now

Amie said...

Oh ya - I taped this week's Bachelor cause DeDe told me to but haven't actually watched it. She has all the favorite picks already - you should hook up with her!

Christina said...

ya ive hooked up with her already -
the bachelor was 2 hours again- did you get both or just the one hour!? cuz it was REALLY GOOD!