Tuesday, January 24, 2006

stressed out!

okay i can atleast scratch "setting up my blog" off my to do list- thanks amie!
i STILL need to go make lunch for my 2 small children..even though its already 1:34pm..then i need to change the laundry load..then i need to clean up the kitchen..then i need to come back and check my peeps out at mormonchic.com..and then my email naturally of course..then i need to start looking for a 5bd/3ba cabin in lake arrowhead that all the hales are going to stay at for memorial weekend..and it has to have a jacuzzi per roberts request - he's so picky!! hehe...my friends are going to be so bummed we cant chill with them...they are all going to lake mead to wakeboard, dirt bike ride, etc ...oh well..wont be as fun without the hales there!!....then i need to help jon figure out how much money we have to spend on this GDC conference were going to..oh and then figure out who's going to be able to watch our kids for that week..any offers!?! im paying 500 to do it! my kids are pretty easy- no bitters!!
im wondering...will my butt get bigger, wider and flatter the longer i sit in a computer chair? because im ALWAYS sitting down at the computer...i might need to change that?!?!

1 comment:

Amie said...

That's nothing, I could totally do that in a day!!! J/K! Yeah-I'm so glad you're on and I finally beat you to an internet something! I still look forward to the emails with the juicy stuff!