Tuesday, August 01, 2006

tuesday..

well tuesday is nearing the end now..its a little after 7pm..the nite went well..jon woke up in a terrible sweat..i jumped up to figure out what was going on..apparently his bag was up too high and it wasnt draining..so i lowered the bag and then the sweating stopped..WHEW!!
today the caregiver came, amanda, she did great! she'll be here tomorrow and she's able to work for us..SO we hope and CROSS our fingers AGAIN that this works!! PLEASE PRAY FOR THAT!!! she will be here tomorrow and then tue, wed,and thur of next week then by sept she'll be mon-fri for me- YA! and she lives in mira loma so its close enough for her...
today tracy took me to lunch and then we stopped off at susie's deals - where everything is 5 dollars or less..i had SUCH a hard time spending 5 bucks on a shirt for myself!! a lot of it was 3 dollars even..anyway- it was wierd-i got a couple shirts and a couple shirts for jon, and a dress for becca and anna..it was really nice to do something normal for an hour though!
we came home, had our dinner, the girls did their buddy thing and are all bathed for the day..jon did more on his speech..he said he doesnt feel like the BP meds are working..he's still crazy tired..im wondering if his UTI is worse or something?? thats all i can think of..good thing were going to the Urologist on thursday!
Tomorrow jons dad will be here to help him along with his presentation..
oh i forgot - sarah came downstairs to inform me that the upstairs bathroom had water everywhere..so i go up there to find a clogged potty with EVERYTHING in it and it apparently made its way to the floor- GROSS!!!!!!!!!! so i used my bissel to suck all the water up..but i couldnt unclog it..anyway - one of those things i'll have to figure out how to fix it instead of jon..
well back to the grind!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

oh I hate it when the toilet over flows.. once my kids clogged it upstairs and it was dripping down the walls downstairs... YUCK!
I just wanted to say I think a ton of you and Jon.. even though I haven't ever met you, and most likely won't. I seriously am strengthened my what you are going through.. our family just moved to another town, and it is a little stressful for me.. It is a challenge to move, and make new friends, and fit into a new ward, and help our kids adjust- it doesn't compare in the least to what you are dealing with. But I think of you, as I have my tears, I think of your strength. I am grateful for you example.. Thanks for sharing your life.. If it means anything.. I think you are doing great! Heavenly Father loves you- and I am sure has angels helping you.. Keep on keeping on! Lauralee