Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday..

Jon is doing great today - he seems SO alive now! its so nice!!! im hoping the BP medicine is finally working for him..his feet seem to get SOOOOO bloated..so today we kept them up ALL day long and it helped immensley..
he's just been working ALL day with scott on his speech..its coming along i think!
its now 10pm and they are still working..
he continues to have MAJOR tingling in his right foot..like his foot fell asleep kind of feeling..it will be interseting to see what comes of it!!

OH PS: if ANYONE knows how to hook up the trailer lift for a power wheelchair onto my truck PLEASE CALL ME!! we need to figure it out before sunday- were heading to LA that evening to stay at the marriott where his presentation will be..THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to visit and see how you guys are doing, since I can't get on MC much anymore. I'm so glad that you've found a better caregiver. So he can feel tingling in his foot? That sounds so promising! I hope so anyway. You guys are constantly in my prayers.