Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day of School 2006

YA the first day of school- they looked great! i cant get the pictures to post so i'll try again later..

I called on Jons wheelchair-i had to leave a message...

I called on the referral and it was sent to Utilization Management and tomorrow..on tuesdays..all the doctors review his case to see if its medically neccessary for him to have this other therapy..we are having his physical therapy now send a letter from them stating that they do not have any handicaped equipment at their location..so every little bit helps..so they are doing this first to see if the insurance will actually pay for it =then if not they'll fax the referal over to Rancho Los Amigos and we'll go from there..

1 comment:

Haircutmom said...

Hey... I was going to mention something about those aweful couches on my blog but I'm giving them away to someone who may be viewing my blog and didn't want to wreck my chance of getting rid of them...but yeah...they are soooo 90's... I've seen that print at Don Jose's...you're so funny!!!