Wednesday, August 09, 2006

wednesday

today has been NICE and QUIET!! jon did well thru the nite last nite..he's still VERY cold and his poor feet are SO swollen!! poor guy!! he's crashed out in his pressure release position taking a nap before dinner..robert is working on the computer for his business..becca is waking from her nap, and the other three girls are with erin thompson at the beach with HER 3 other kids! my girls LOVE erin!!

i had a friend from Huntington Beach drive ALL the way out here to take me to lunch -it was a lot of fun! thanks rebecca!!

Ive just been busy cleaning the wood floors, washing the back sliding door, doing laundry..etc etc..amanda was great again today!! im so thankful!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you had a fun lunch with Rebecca. So sorry to hear about Jon cold and swollen feet. I hope all of you have a goodnight rest. You just remind me that in need to wash my back sliding door as well. Oh what fun.
Stay strong,
Donna ( Monty)