Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday..

Well today is friday now..scott stayed till about 10pm last nite..they got a lot done i think..jon got to bed around 11am..and i got to bed around 1230ish..
It is now 2pm and Jon is working hard at his computer still trying to write out his speech for THIS monday..i told sandra that we need to keep the girls out of the house all day..so either she or i could take them to the movies..so now they are off watching that new barnyard movie and becca is napping..i will go start laundry and get some things done..like call on his wheelchair AGAIN! RHGHGHG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina, I read your blog everyday, to keep up on you'all, first of all , I love you both, and think of you everyday, I am so proud of you, you have had to step up to the plate,and be the keeper of your home like I have in my life. And now I am a parent again, to Ashley. Your doing a great job, Christina, expecially the running part, boy I couldn't have included that in my tired life, I wish I was more like you. I just wanted to tell you that I have had tingling , from my shoulder's to the tip's of my finger's , ever since 1986, when I had my arm's operated on for lipo sucsion and when they damaged my nerve's from it. They didn't know what they were doing back then.and a Dr. explained to me there was nothing I could do about it, but it happen's everytime, I lay flat in bed, It's the worst tingling you can imagine, everynight, from Nerve damage. I don't know if this could be Jon's problem but when I hear you talk about it, It really make's me think of my arm's. Well honey, your all in our thought's and prayer's. Please give Jon and girl's a big hug. from me, Love Aunt Lorna