Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday..

Today is Sunday..Jon was asked to teach Elders Quorum today..he spent ALL DAY saturday preparing for it..he did a good lesson though today..(kristen dont worry he'll still do Bishops Youth Fireside for you!)
Today my parents called and are bringing up dinner for us- FABULOUS!!! they'll be here about 3 or 4pm today..then at 7pm jon is going to the Stake Priesthood Meeting..

Last nite we had a family party..i rented the Wild and we ate dinner on the floor and had ice cream sundae's-it was nice to just be with the girls and enjoy them..

It looks like Jon and i will be flying out to Canada for business sept 27-29th..i will need to find help for the kids while we are gone..maybe kevin and bonnie-if you guys are reading this! i may call you!!

Well time for me to go rest..i only slept from 530-745..becca was up most of the nite for some reason..

2 comments:

MJDuley said...

Hi! I'm so sorry I haven't visited your blog in awhile. That is so great that Jon was able to teach a lesson. He really seems to be making great progress. And I'm so thrilled to see that he was able to get into that rehab you were trying to get him into! God truly answers our prayers.

Even though I haven't visited your blog in awhile, you and your family are constantly in my thoughts and prayers, and you will continue to be.

Libby said...

I'm glad Jon's lesson went well! How nice of your parent's to bring you dinner! That is cute that you guys ate together on the floor.. how fun. Sometimes I think that I should spice things up by doing something fun like that!