Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday..

Today jon stayed in bed all day..he seems to have a pressure sore that we are keeping watch on..those things turn bad FAST..so were trying to be careful..
he spent most of the day on his computer..

his spasms are pretty strong throughout the day and make his entire body tighten up..especially as of late..his chest..which makes him nervous that he cant breathe..so he has to concentrate to breath slowly and keep his mind on track..

other then that he's hanging in there..i seem to think he has another UTI..im going to go tomorrow to get sample urine cups to get it tested..its pretty strong smelling and thats how i can tell he has one..so we'll see..

as for me- im just SO TIRED!!! im getting tired of feeling like ive been to dland all day everyday..the bottoms of my feet, the backs of my knees..i imagine once winter gets here and i wear some athletic shoes..maybe i wont be so tired- im sure the fact that im wearing flip flops isnt helping!!! i need to look into those special sandals..kristen or melissa which ones were those!!?!?!?

oh well..life must go on..tired or not! tonite im off for my monday run..1.4 walk followed by a 2mile run..talk about tired!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Hi, I am a lurker. I have been checking in on your blog for a few months now. Just thought I would let you know, it's always a happy surprise for me to find out someone I don't know is reading my blog. It's so great to get perspective on your life, I am so glad you blog!