Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back from the dr's..

well we made it to the doctors thanks to my parents for coming to help me with the girls - im so lucky to have help like that! my mom said they were SO good! YA!! makes me happy!! marbles all around for them!!!

we did a UTI test- and the first test showed no UTI but they will do a culture for sure, we also did a blood lab thing so the dr can have a baseline on his white blood cells etc.., then they transferred him onto a table to see his pressure sore, he gave us a prescription for silverderne 1% cream..i have 30 more minutes till i need to pick it up..then he'll just try to stay off his wheelchair as much as he can..which is no fun to not move AND be stuck in bed!!! we also will have a home health nurse come in to do a skin treatment..then we'll keep an eye on it and go from there..

1 comment:

Libby said...

I just caught up on your last few posts. Poor Jon! I have seen some bad pressure soars at the hospital and I am truely sad for him. I hope it can be resolved soon. I am glad he doesn't seem to have a UTI though. At least that is one less then to worry over.

I can't even imagin how tired you must be. I drag every day it seems and my life is nothing special! I will pray for you to have extra strength.