Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Off to the doctors..

Jon indeed has what I would classify as a Stage 2 pressure sore, so we are headed to the doctors today at 4pm. I will need to find someone to stay here with all the girls while we go.
While there I imagine they'll pull a urine sample to test for a UTI..

He stayed in his bed all day and we rotated him and used special ointment, but its still there and these can go quickly to a big complication..so thats why were headed to the doctors..

Ill keep you posted as to what the doctor says or does..

1 comment:

Lara said...

I hope everything goes well at the doctors. You have enough to worry about without having to have all this added on top of it. Bed sores can be awful! I'm glad you are being so proactive in his care. It will save you a lot of time and him a lot of complications in the long run. Keep hanging in there!
Lara