Sunday, October 24, 2010

Highs & Lows:

LOWS:

Needing TWO dental implants now. I lost one tooth & to get an implant

is $4500. I had a root canal down on another tooth which set me back 1k-just 3 weeks ago the dentist used what tooth was left and filled a cavity with the expensive white filling only for me to have it COMPLETELY come out along with some of my tooth--CLASSY! I feel so ghetto. Luckily I have an appointment tomorrow which was to "build up the remaining tooth for a crown"--wont they be surprised when i "open wide!" With TWO implants needed now I'm looking at 9 grand---lovely. My friend has a dentist in Tijuana that is sounding better by the minute! www.mybajadental.com
I feel a girls weekend happening!!

Missing a day from the gym. I only go mon/wed/fri to this new B.R.U.T.A.L class at 845am-930am. The instructor is a professional "humbler" I like to call her. I thought I was pretty fit--

um yeah totally NOT in her class! I love it though. We like to say things like shizzz this is HARD and my personal favorite "Jesus take the wheeeel!" There is only 5 of us in there and she has us rotating doing different things. I love it because we NEVER do the same thing twice-ever. SO when i MISS a day (because jons nurse has to take a test)I am SO BUMMED!

Having the 3 older girls take turns doing the ENTIRE kitchen clean up. Yes I know it's in the "low" section because I am kind of a neat control freak.

I like things done ALL the way-not half way. Right now I have Sun-Sarah, Mon-Me, Tue-Rach, Wed-Me, Thur-Anna, Fri-Sarah & Sat-Rach. Each of us has to wash our own cup, fork, dish and put in sink but whoever is in charge has to clean off the entire table, put food away, rinse off everything else, unload & load dishwasher & then sweep. I feel like for a while I am going to have to "hover" (mom's you know what i mean!) to make sure it gets done right. I'm not really looking forward to this part of it.

HIGHS:
Losing almost 3 more pounds this week! YES!! This makes almost 6 lbs lost in two weeks. Happy day.

Taking the girls to see You Again-

it's only PG and they enjoyed it as did I. We were all cracking up-a great wholesome movie (which seriously is SO rare these days) that didnt put me to sleep nor was it animated. Heaven.

Going to the movies with Jons dad, bro mark, & sisters Krist & Katie. We saw Red-

it was totally up my alley, my kind of movie-CIA-ish. I loved it and figured out the twists & turns through out the movie.

Hearing about how much FUN Rachel had at her Leadership Retreat. She told me she met so many new friends from school that she never really talked to. She said she was able to "just be herself" and that people liked her for that. Makes me kind of sad to think at regular school she feels like she "just cant be herself"-I can tell she's still trying to "find herself" with all these kids from school. It's hard for me to relate since I went to a private school from 3rd-8th grade and graduated with 7 other classmates in my ENTIRE 8th grade class! We pretty much all knew each other since we were little kids.

Finding some cute "winter shoes." It's been FREEZING here and my flip flop days are coming to an end soon. So I was on the hunt for some cute "winter shoes" and I found them! They are grey flats but are more like slippers.
they are PERFECT because they have a hard sole on the bottom, cute & trendy to dress up with, yet fuzzy on the inside so your toesies stay warm!! BEST EVER! They were on sale for 18.99 (which is a lot but i figured -well if i wear them ALL winter it's worth it) then when she rung it up and it was on sale FROM 39.99 I had to take a triple check--dang.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute shoes! Were did you find those?

Sorry about the teeth. I have reoccurring dreams that my teeth fall out. Someone told me that my dream meant I was hiding something. What the? I'm an open book, there's nothing to hide so I don't buy that but I do ask my dentist every time I go in to make sure they are in good and tight.

Amie said...

It is officially freezing here and I am so over it. It may be a long winter for me.

Jimmy needs major dental work too. At least two implants, it makes me cry to think about...

Amber said...

Is that YOU in the picture? What kind of acrobatics are you up to? DANG!!!

And suh-weeeet kitchen. I would take that any day. :> Would love that kind of kitchen and you know with a house like that, you would have a cleaning lady!

I want to see Red, that one looked good.

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!