Monday, November 29, 2010

Highs & Lows:

Lows:

Feeling like Im not cutesy, celestial enough to update my blog like all my other friends do!!!

Having ALL four girls barf for thanksgiving weekend.

My bday on Thanksgiving Day-then barfing all through the night & feeling nauseous for 36 hours STRAIGHT!

My family having to be stuck home from Thursday till they went back to school because I was sick.

The THOUGHT of Jon getting what I did!

Highs:

Not caring about not being cutesy, celestial enough to update this dang blog!

FINALLY not feeling nauseous.

My family not really wanting Xmas gifts this year--HELLO!!! I must be doing SOMETHING right here?!

Girls back in school.

Going to a Brazilian BBQ.

Losing 5lbs from all the upchucking!

All four girls getting REALLY good report cards-even the girls I was worried about!

Reading all the Facebook Bday Shout outs.

and Lastly-Updating this dang blog! THE END.

2 comments:

Amber said...

ok, the fact that you do blog at all makes you cutesy and celeshtull!

The barfing on the bday and Turkey day is bad, bad, bad. There are some bad things going around right now!

Yay for the good grades, but are you surprised by that anymore? don't they always get super grades?
You know I love the school. I think Seth has some kind of contagious thing that I am not taking him to the DR for because by the time we get there, all symptoms will be gone and it will NOT be worth the hassle of 4 kids in a DR's office, but oh well--he's at school. Builds up immunity, right?

Holly said...

So sorry you were sick but I hope you get to celebrate the birthday this weekend instead!!!!