Sunday, May 11, 2008

Well life has been busy here--good busy though..just trying to catch up!

To start wanted to share photos of my NEW FABULOUS pantry!!! Since I do my Albertsons run..i really do never go in there (because im not really needing to make meals anymore!)but now i go in there just to stand there in AWE...its just so wonderful! many thanks again to sandra!!!



she put everything into containers and all SOO organized now!

There are also photos of the wall...we'd like to make the front section into a door way entry

that leads RIGHT INTO this closet..

and then put shelves in it to make my pantry GINORMOUS! i could have my own "utah storage" room..
then under the stairs there

we'd like to tear it out to make room for more food storage stuff (ie cans) stuff that needs to stay cool...always projects at our house!

This is a photo of my backyard at the moment..

we need some MAJOR lawn mowing!! hahah or maybe weed wacking?!?! its just tall tall grass..the kids are having fun "wandering" thru it...

On monday after my trip back home..we took the girls out to dinner


at a "restaraunt" for FHE thanks to the garret family for giving us 50 dollars to take our family out to eat-THANKS GUYS!! when i told the girls..the older 2 got WAY DRESSED UP!?!??! whats happening here?? rachel wore a black long skirt, white shirt, necklace, hair combed & styled complete with MY shoes?!?! what?? then sarah had on a church dress and white church shoes-i MADE her change!! me and jon were in sweat pants practically!! she changed into this..too cute..she's my surfer girl for sure..



it was a really fun time and the girls were good..minues rachel knocking over an ENTIRE FULL glass of lemonade..hello she's almost 11!! geesh!

here is a photo of the girls "waiting" for their traveling gifts from my trip--


While in Utah melinda purchased this AWESOME book for me!!

we will use it for our FHE's since we've already gone thru the entire Preach my Gospel for our FHE's..i HIGHLY recommend it!!! now that rachel has turned SUPER GIRLY GIRLY...she's noticing her friends, boys, make up, clothes etc..its SO crazy how fast she's changing..i plan to take the strength for youth booklet

and sharing it with the MOTHERS of her friends and telling them these are the guidelines we have set for our girls..so any support they can provide would be helpful in these next few years! its so important these days that people KNOW what your standards are for you and your children and will do what they can to support you in that cause---i hope it provides conversations and we can all work together in raising our kids...

well kids are WAITING to give me their mothers day gifts..i will post about that later this week...

4 comments:

Tifferbob said...

Your pantry looks great!

The Mercer Family said...

That is so awesome. What a cool idea to share the Strength with her friends' moms! I love your pantry. I would just love to have a pantry! hehe I'm so sad I missed you while you were here. Sounds like you had a really good trip!

Cecilia said...

The pantry looks FABULOUS!!! It was nice meeting you at the Blog Party!

Bond Girl 007 said...

oh what a great idea for the panphelt....I love the picture of them waiting to see their gifts....how fun, It was really nice meeting you...specially since I had been reading your blog for a while, although I remember vaguely way back way ...when you had cleaned your pantry....and now that I reconnect again, you have a pantry entry again! your girls look so pretty and you too!